Our Smart Zero Range was inspired by our Danish distributor and is formulated using the highest quality ingredients to support work, performance and condition, with minimal starch and sugar levels. As the name would suggest, our Smart Zero feeds have Zero Molasses and Zero whole cereals to help achieve this aim.
Designed to provide quality nutrition to horses and ponies with metabolic / endocrinal conditions, or those at risk from gastric ulcers, the low sugar and starch formulations in Smart Zero provide the levels of energy and supporting micronutrients required for performance and to maintain or gain weight and condition.
Castle Smart Zero feeds are extremely versatile and provide a healthier option for all active horses and ponies, including competition, sport horses, and veterans.
Smart Zero Lite is an appetising and beneficial fibre focused feed with an advanced formulation. Smart Zero Lite is particularly suitable for horses and ponies with metabolic conditions or prone to laminitis who need a very low starch and sugar diet, whilst supporting work and weight management.
Smart Zero Lite will provide the following:
- Low levels of energy (8MJ/Kg) to support maintenance and light work
- Very low levels of starch and sugar (<10%) to support insulin regulation
- A blend of fibres to support digestive health and beneficial hindgut microbes
- Fully balanced vitamins and minerals to support optimum health and well-being
- Beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids with the inclusion of linseed
- XP yeast metabolites to support and promote beneficial bacteria and enhanced fibre digestion
- Added fenugreek, to provide an attractive and tasty flavour
Oat Feed, Chopped Oat Straw, Grass Meal, Rape Seed Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, Micronised Flaked Peas, Micronised Linseed, Unmollased Beet Pulp, XPC Yeast, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Marjoram, Peppermint, Di-cal.
Feeding Rate: 200-600 gm per 100Kg of horse’s weight, depending on condition and work done.