Our Smart Zero Feeds were inspired by our Danish distributor and contain zero molasses and zero whole cereals – to provide formulations with low sugar, low starch and high fibre.
Smart Zero feeds are designed for feeding to leisure horses, the sport horse and veterans. They are suitable for feeding to horses at risk of metabolic disorders or gastric ulcers.
All the feeds in the Zero range are fully balanced with vitamins, Zinpro® minerals and antioxidants. Omega 3 fatty acids are provided with the inclusion of linseed, while XP yeast metabolites support and promote beneficial bacteria and enhanced fibre digestion.
And finally, Smart Zero feeds have added fenugreek, for a tasty flavour that your horse will love.
Smart Zero Lite is an appetising and beneficial fibre focused feed with an advanced formulation.
Smart Zero Lite is a suitable feed for horses and ponies with metabolic conditions or prone to laminitis who need a very low starch and sugar diet, whilst supporting work and weight management.
Smart Zero Lite will provide the following:
- Low levels of energy (8MJ/Kg) to support maintenance and light work
- Very low levels of starch and sugar (<10%) to support insulin regulation
- A blend of fibres to support digestive health and beneficial hindgut microbes
- Fully balanced vitamins and minerals to support optimum health and well-being
- Beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids with the inclusion of linseed
- XP yeast metabolites to support and promote beneficial bacteria and enhanced fibre digestion
- Added fenugreek, to provide an attractive and tasty flavour
Oat Feed, Chopped Oat Straw, Grass Meal, Rape Seed Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, Micronised Flaked Peas, Micronised Linseed, Unmollased Beet Pulp, XPC Yeast, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Marjoram, Peppermint, Di-cal.
Feeding Rate: 200-600 gm per 100Kg of horse’s weight, depending on condition and work done.