Smart Zero Mash
Smart Zero Mash is a tasty and nutritious mash with mixed herbs, offering a high fibre, low starch and sugar diet to promote gut health and integrity. Smart Zero Mash is ideal for laminitics, horses and ponies with Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS), Insulin Dysregulation, PPID (cushing’s disease), ulcer prone horses and ponies, veterans with reduced chewing ability and horses and ponies with compromised digestive health. Bag size 15 kg.
If you have a lot of horses to feed and are interested in purchasing in larger quantities, you may qualify for our extra professional riders discounts! Please submit your email address below and we will contact you with details.[ninja_form id=9]
Smart Zero Mash will provide the following:
- A soothing and easily digestible feed to help support gut recovery and function
- A blend of ‘super’ fibres to support optimum digestive health and beneficial hindgut microbes
- Beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids to support natural anti-inflammatory processes
- Elevated energy levels to support condition and weight gain along with work and performance
- Fully balanced vitamins and minerals to support optimum health and well-being
- Added fenugreek to provide an attractive and tasty flavour
Soya Hulls, Unmolassed Sugar-beet Pulp, Grass Pellets, Flaked Peas, Full Fat Linseed Meal, Soya Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, XPC yeast, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Marjoram, Peppermint.
Feeding Rate & Instructions: Mix with 3 times the volume of water and soak for 30-40 minutes before feeding. To speed up soaking time use warm/hot water.
** Do Not Feed Dry **
Feed 200 – 600 gm per 100Kg of horses weight, depending on condition and work done. Weigh before soaking. Or replace weight for weight with your regular feed.