Our Smart Zero Feeds were inspired by our Danish distributor and contain zero molasses and zero whole cereals – to provide formulations with low sugar, low starch and high fibre.
Smart Zero feeds are designed for feeding to leisure horses, the sport horse and veterans. They are suitable for feeding to horses at risk of metabolic disorders or gastric ulcers.
All the feeds in the Zero range are fully balanced with vitamins, Zinpro® minerals and antioxidants. Omega 3 fatty acids are provided with the inclusion of linseed, while XP yeast metabolites support and promote beneficial bacteria and enhanced fibre digestion.
And finally, Smart Zero feeds have added fenugreek, for a tasty flavour that your horse will love.
Smart Zero Cubes are produced with advanced manufacturing techniques and use zero whole cereals and zero molasses to provide an exceptionally high fibre cube with very low starch and sugar levels and superb nutrition.
Smart Zero Cubes are designed for all horses and ponies needing a low starch and sugar diet with sufficient energy to support condition and performance.
Smart Zero Cubes are suitable for feeding to veterans and horses and ponies that are laminitic, or with metabolic conditions, cushing’s disease or are ulcer prone.
Smart Zero Cubes will provide the following:
- Beneficial Super Fibres to support optimum digestive health
- XP yeast metabolites to support and promote beneficial bacteria and enhanced fibre fermentation
- Elevated protein levels to support muscle development and integrity for condition and performance
- A balance of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for excellent skin and coat health
- Fully balanced vitamins and minerals to support optimum health and well-being
- Calm energy for performance without excitability
- Added fenugreek to provide an attractive and tasty flavour
Soya Hulls, Grass Pellets, Full Fat Linseed Meal, Unmolassed Sugar-Beet Pulp, Full fat soya meal, Vitamins and Minerals, Vegetable Oil, XPC Yeast, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Garlic, Mint, Parsley, Marjoram, Peppermint.
Feeding Rate: 200-600 gm per 100Kg of horse’s weight, depending on condition and work done.